Calendars are funny things. If you look at the calendar for SC vacation rentals, peak season is from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Of course it makes sense that folks want to stay at a Charleston beach house when the kids are out of school for summer break. Our luxury beach house rentals SC book up well in advance of summer season, be they Isle of Palms vacation rentals or a Folly Beach house Charleston. But that’s also when you’ll pay the highest rates for rental homes South Carolina. And – make no mistake about it, the Lowcountry gets hot in the summer. And we do have a little thing known as humidity in these parts. (That’s one reason why the ocean breeze feels so great when you sit on the porch of your luxury house on Isle of Palms).
Right now is actually an ideal time to stay in one of our beach rentals Charleston, especially in our Isle of Palms luxury rentals. The rates are lower, and the weather is absolutely fabulous. Check out the forecast for the coming days:
Weather for Isle Of Palms, SC (29451)
Sunny 77°F / 59°F
Sunny 82°F / 56°F
Mostly Sunny 71°F / 52°F
Partly Cloudy 74°F / 60°F
Mostly Sunny 79°F / 56°F
Mostly Sunny 72°F / 50°F
Sunny 69°F / 50°F
Sunny 69°F / 53°F
Sunny 73°F / 53°F
For more weather information, visit www.weather.com.
Truly awesome! So give us a call and well match you with the perfect one of our beach house rentals Charleston SC for next week.
And continuing from that earlier blog… here are some more:
- In ancient Greece, tossing an apple to a girl was a traditional proposal of marriage. Catching it meant she accepted.
- Warner Communications paid $28 million for the copyright to the song “Happy Birthday.”
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- A comet’s tail always points away from the sun.
- The Swine Flu vaccine in 1976 caused more death and illness than the disease it was intended to prevent.
- Caffeine increases the power of aspirin and other painkillers; that’s why it is found in some medicines.
- The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armor raised their visors to reveal their identity.
- If you get into the bottom of a well or a tall chimney and look up, you can see stars, even in the middle of the day.
- When a person dies, hearing is the last sense to go. Sight is the first sense lost.
- In ancient times strangers shook hands to show that they were unarmed.
- Strawberries are the only fruits whose seeds grow on the outside.
- Avocados have the highest calories of any fruit at 167 calories per hundred grams.
- The moon moves about two inches away from the Earth each year.
- The Earth gets 100 tons heavier every day due to falling space dust.
- Due to earth’s gravity it is impossible for mountains to be higher than 15,000 meters.
- Mickey Mouse is known as “Topolino” in Italy.
- Soldiers do not march in step when going across bridges because they could set up a vibration which could be sufficient to knock the bridge down.
- Everything weighs one percent less at the equator.
- For every extra kilogram carried on a space flight, 530 kg of excess fuel are needed at lift-off.
- The letter J does not appear anywhere on the periodic table of the elements.
Have a great coming week, and enjoy the gorgeous weather!
your Isle of Palms vacation blogger